1. The Corporation shall have the exclusive power to collect all insurances of the Government of Liberia, Public Corporations any other business in which the Government of Liberia is 50% (fifty percent) shareholder or more.
2. The Corporation shall also have the right to underwrite any other insurance business in open and fair competition with other registered Insurers.
3. To invest, lend or otherwise deal with unemployed monies of the Corporation in such manner and upon such term as may wish deemed fit by the Board of Directors.
4. To guarantee, purchase, hold sell, assign, transfer, mortgage, pledge, or otherwise dispose of the shares, stocks, bonds, debentures, evidences of indebtedness created by any Corporation, Nation, Government, States, Country or City, and while owner of such stocks, shares, bonds, debentures, evidences of indebtedness, to exercise all rights, power and privileges of ownership, including the right to vote thereon.
5. To purchase, hold, mortgage and convey real and personal property.
6. To borrow money and contract debts when necessary for the transaction of its business or for the exercise of its corporate rights, privileges or franchise or for any other lawful purpose of its incorporation to issue bonds, promissory notes, bills of exchange, indebtedness payable at a specified time, or payable at or upon the happening of specified event, whether secured by mortgage, pledge or otherwise, or unsecured for money borrowed or in payment for property purchased or acquired.
7. To all and everything lawfully necessary and proper for the accomplishment of the objective enumerated in the decree or any amendments thereof or necessary to the protection and benefit of the corporation and in general to carry on any lawful business necessary to the attainment of the purposes and objective of the corporation.